1. Oral Presentation Guidelines
- The oral presentations include the forms of pre-recorded video presentation and oral presentation on live via Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) meeting;
- For oral presentation on live, please refer to the official instructions on how to share content via MS Teams before the conference;
- The pre-recorded video should be uploaded to FSDM2020 online submission system before November 10, 2020 in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 15-20 mins;
- The video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
- Visit Here to know How to record a video with PowerPoint
The PPT either for pre-recorded video presentation or oral presentation on live could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered;
2. Best Oral Presentations SelectionFour best oral presentations will be selected based both on the “Votes” received on the website and the performances on live;
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- All video presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best video presentations by clicking “Vote for the Best Presentation” and vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- Six video presentations will be selected based on the number of “Votes” till November 27, 2020.
- The conference general chair, session chairs and TPC members of FSDM 2020 (Who will not deliver pre-recorded video presentation or oral presentation on live) will choose four best oral presentations among the six selected video presentations and one best presentation on live in each oral session, and results will be demonstrated on the website on December 4, 2020.